Nobody But Yourself

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." ~e.e. cummings

8.10.2004

Pain

I have officially been sitting home in front of a computer for too long. On Friday one of my students at school fell backwards off the playground, and my long braid was a convenient hand hold. Fortunately he did not get hurt. Unfortunately I did. So whiplash, a four day weekend and *lots* of boredom. I find that I am not so good at empty time, especially when I can't do much of anything. That's something I know about myself, but had forgotten. I am really looking forward to going back to my kids on Wednesday. This means I really must start thinking about how I can fill the week and a half to two weeks of freedom which I will have after my last day of work (it's official, by the way, September third is my last day!). Any ideas for cheap leisure time activities will be considered and appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home