Nobody But Yourself

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." ~e.e. cummings

9.10.2004

Confusion and craziness

I tried to post this recently but it seems my computer hates me and I have been seriously busy since then. At any rate, there was some confusion about my departure date, as my presence here rather than on a plane to Germany might indicate. As of now, averting major disaster, such as being arrested by customs for unpaid parking tickets (that's right, I am fleeing the country to avoid parking fines, just try to stop me!), I should be leaving on Tuesday, September 14. That also happens to be the same day that The Sims 2 ships from Amazon. Oh how I wish I had 50 dollars. Soon, my pretties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home